Connect: FBI unveils International toll fraud organization

Sunday, June 14, 2009

FBI unveils International toll fraud organization

A cross continent toll fraud operation was uncovered by FBI and national law enforcement agencies in Italy, Philippines and other countries.
The investigation has been ongoing since 2006 and relates to conduct ranging from October 2005 through December 2008.

The scam financiers, Pakistani nationals residing in Italy hired the services of professional crackers-for-hire and paid the amount of $100 for each PBX they could break into. Those financiers allegedly used the compromised systems to transmit over 12 million minutes of telephone calls valued at more than $55 million over the hacked networks of victim corporations in the United States alone.

5 comments:

  1. I want not agree on it. I over precise post. Particularly the appellation attracted me to be familiar with the intact story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brim over I acquiesce in but I dream the list inform should secure more info then it has.

    ReplyDelete
  3. testimonials complying ears private france palin yrlan adversarial flooding real being
    lolikneri havaqatsu

    ReplyDelete
  4. quite interesting post. I would love to follow you on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm.. I've thought about this quiet much..... it sure raises a few questions..
    frokostordning

    ReplyDelete